Change in Citizenship

A United States naturalized citizen is a person who is granted citizenship after fulfilling the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act. If you wish to declare that you have changed your citizenship from permanent resident alien to US naturalized citizen, please make this change in the Emory University Office of the Registrar. You should provide the Office of the Registrar with appropriate legal, valid documents to prove this citizenship category. 

View Form