Alumni Verification of Enrollment/Degree

Alumni Verification of Enrollment/Degree


Verification of Enrollment

Graduates and former students who attended 1991 to current, can request an Enrollment Verification by visiting the Myhub Portal.

Myhub is a free and secure online application provided by the National Student Clearinghouse. Myhub provides you with access to your verified education record from Emory University and all other colleges and universities that participate in Myhub where you also have an academic record as well as many convenient self-service features.

Through Myhub, you can download and print enrollment verifications.  You will have lifetime access to your complete academic record of enrollment and degrees earned from participating institutions. You’ll also benefit from immediate access to new capabilities and resources, which will serve you throughout your professional life, as they are added to Myhub.

Verification of GPA

Graduates and former students who require verification of GPA, can do so by ordering an Official Transcript.


Graduates and former students who attended prior to 1991 can request verification of enrollment/degree/GPA by ordering an Official Transcript. Those who graduated after 1991 can verify their degree and GPA by requesting an Official Transcript.

Alumni may also view or locally print their Degree Verification Certificate (Video)

Login to

·         Academic Records tile

·         Enrollment Verification

·         Allow to Print from My Browser

·         Set Program/Plan, Earned Degrees, Term and GPA

·         (Choose Term if only want information for a single term)

·         Submit

·         Printer Friendly Version

o   Download or Print Degree Certificate

Non-Degree Programs

Alumni who participated in the following non-degree programs are unable to request an enrollment/degree verification through the University Registrar's Office and should contact the appropriate office as follows: