Cross-Registration for Visiting Students
Students from other ARCHE member institutions who wish to enroll at Emory University must contact their home institution ARCHE cross registration coordinator for information and application.
- Fall: July 15
- Spring November 15
Information for Visiting Students
The following schools within Emory University participate in cross registration:
- Emory College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School (by permission only)
- Goizueta Business School (by permission only)
- Rollins School of Public Health (by permission only)
- Candler School of Theology (contact Candler directly)
(Medical, Law, Nursing, Allied Health - do not participate in ARCHE)
Emory University does not participate in cross registration during the summer.
On-line or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for cross registration enrollment.
Contact your host school for any additional application process
Participating in cross registration during your final semester is not recommended due to final grades not being available in time for your graduation.